- Installation and service of security including fire systems, intrusion alarms, access control and CCTV Systems.
- Experience preferred
- Basic Electronics training and skills.
- Familiar with NFPA codes, Nicet Level I preferred.
- Valid drivers license is required.
- Will work in Class A office complexes, so neat appearance is required.
- Adhere to safety standards.
- Must be On-Call through a rotating schedule.
- Work with central station.
- Maintain company issued tools and equipment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing complete and accurate training to the customer on all systems repaired.
- Complete accurate time sheets and work logs.
- Completes all paperwork directly related to the repair of these systems.