Job Description and Duties:
ESS is looking for a sales administrator to work with our management and engineering teams in providing sales proposal to our client. The position will assist in final review of proposal language, emailing clients, tracking sales and proposals, processing sold proposals, assisting in setting up new clients in our system, maintaining certificates of insurance and many other tasks. The ideal candidate must have good organizational skills to coordinate all aspects of sales administration. They must be able to work accurately with great attention to detail. They must also be good communicators, working with other departments that are responsible for fulfilling orders or providing service to customers. Administrators require good clerical skills, together with computing and data entry skills.
- Customer Service
- Taking incoming request for sales or service via phone or email. Must gather information from customers and direct customer request to the correct
department for response. Alert any urgent issues to the department required to respond.
- Log and track all sales requests, presented proposals, and sold jobs
- Database management is also a part of the job, generate monthly and quarterly reports.
- Process all signed contracts
- Coordinating work between sales, operations, engineering/estimating, and billing
- Maintain customer information, preparing and processing orders.
Must often prove their ability to communicate well and deliver excellent customer service.
The ability to write in an effective manner is one of the requirements, because the job does often include submitting proposals and other written work to prospective and current clients.
Organization, Detail Orientated, Client Relationships, PC Skills including Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) and Database systems, Excellent communications skills both written and oral, ability to work in a fast paced environment, multitasking